Travel - Christmas Markets I would Like To Visit

Christmas Markets I would Like to Visit

Image of Winter Wonderland in the UK, with massive Lit Christmas Trees, candy floss factory stall, helter skelter and coffee stall, all at night
Winter Wonderland UK
 
Christmas markets have become one of these Christmas things that everybody does, I have not done a lot of these, but these ones I have seen I would like to go to

In the UK
Image of Winter Wonderland in the UK, with massive Lit Christmas Trees, candy floss factory stall, helter skelter and coffee stall, all at night
Winter Wonderland UK

Winter Wonderland in London - Seems everything is under one roof, sounds amazing

Abroad

Image of a Christmas market in Munich Germany with gold trees

 Munich Germany - This looks fun to explore a German Christmas 

Where is your favourite Christmas Market?
 

Pin For Later 

Nic xx 


No comments